Prime Day: Nintendo Switch and other consoles at a great price
Anyone who is currently looking for a new game console can hope to get the Nintendo Switch, PS5 or Xbox and accessories for a particularly low price on the second Prime Day 2022. Here you can find out how to find out about such bargains and what to look out for when making a purchase.
wAs in previous years, consoles will again be in high demand at Amazon’s next online shopping event. It can be assumed that about First day 2022 Nintendo Switch, PS5 or Xbox as well as bundles with interesting games and accessories will be cheaper. To discover a particularly advantageous offer, however, you should negotiate the respective prices in advance. Here you will find the best consoles and bundles so you can compare later on Prime Day which discount is the real deal. As always, the world of event bargains is only open to Amazon Prime subscribers.
Prime Day: Nintendo Switch is particularly popular
If you already own a Switch, you can grab the motion-controlled Nintendo title Ring Fit Adventure * on Prime Day for a slightly reduced price of 59.99 euros increase The set includes the Ring-Con and the Leg Strap needed to play. Another popular set is the Nintendo Switch Set *, currently available for 39.99 instead of 49.99 euros is to have.
Tip: If you enjoy playing multiplayer mode, keep an eye out for additional controllers *, steering wheels, protective covers and charging stations * for a reasonable price during Prime Day – accessory sets can also be significantly reduced.
Prime Day: Nintendo Switch games for sale
Some Nintendo Switch games are currently downsized during Amazon Prime Day. Highlights include New Pokémon Snap * for 29.99 euros. Pokémon Sword for Nintendo Switch * and Monster Hunter Rise * are also significantly reduced.
FIFA Prime Day Offers: Up to 47% off
Compare prices for Prime Day: XBox might even be cheaper
The Xbox is also still in high demand. The XBox Series S *, the new and small but powerful version of the XBox is currently on sale for 259 instead of 334.99 euros. Even bundled with a game like “FIFA 23” or a Game Pass, it’s still very affordable.
Prime Day: More heavily discounted Xbox games
In addition to FIFA 22, many other Xbox One games are heavily discounted during Amazon Prime Day, including Assassin’s Creed Valhalla * or the GTA trilogy. Some even allow free updates to Xbox Series X.
Prime Day: convert PC to console
If your home computer’s storage * and graphics card * allow it, it can also be used for games. With the right accessories, the fun can be further increased. Roccat products are enjoying growing popularity within the community, all the better that they are available at high discounts on Prime Day.
Roccat Kone AIMO Gaming Mouse *: High precision with owl eye sensor and LED lighting for € 35 instead of the last € 79.99 – save 56 percent.
Roccat Pyro Keyboard *: Brushed aluminum mechanical keyboard for € 74.99 instead of € 99.99 – you save 25%.
Prime Day: The Sims 4 heavily discounted
The popular simulation game The Sims 4 and numerous expansion packs such as The Sims 4 – To Uni * or The Sims 4 – Island Life * are available for Prime Day at a discount of up to 41%. Of course, before you can play the expansions, you need the full version * for currently $ 19.99.
The Sims 4 Discover University * for 16.81 instead of 33.61 (50% saved)
The Sims 4 – Island Living * for 14.99 instead of 33.61 (55% saved)
Prime Day Bargains: Recognize Game Deals – Here’s how it works
So that you can find Prime Day gaming offers that are also real bargains, we’ve compiled some tips for you here:
- Compare prices with comparison sites like Idealo.de (as WELT.de belongs to Axel Springer SE) – this way you can see if Amazon really offers the best deal
- Don’t just rely on the discount displayed on Amazon – it refers to the manufacturer’s recommended retail price and isn’t very significant, especially when it comes to technology
- Look for the cheapest packages that already include your favorite games and necessary accessories
- Observe the price trend for several days
- Only hit flash deals if you’re absolutely sure – time-consuming deals often lead to bad buys
- If you are not yet a Prime customer, you can try the Amazon subscription for free for 30 days: only in this way will you be able to benefit from the exclusive Prime Day discounts
- Thanks to membership some offers can also be researched in advance, so it makes sense to conclude them a few days before Prime Day
* This text contains affiliate links. This means: If you make a purchase using the links marked with an asterisk, WELT will receive a small commission. This does not affect the reporting. You can find our standards of journalistic transparency and independence at axelspringer.de/independence.